Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Will I find out today???



Tonight at 6pm I have another go at trying to determine what sex the baby is. Any tips on getting him or her to open his legs or roll over for me?? I really hope I can find out tonight... but if not I'll just wait another month for my 20 week ultrasound. Sooner or later I will find out regardless.


This morning Gavin and I went out to the beach and had a great time digging holes and splashing around. I hate dealing with the sandy clothes and cleaning up afterwards, but it's worth all the fun we have. I dug a large hole for Gavin to jump inside, but as soon as he sat in it, he decided to bury himself. It wasn't too deep so part of his chest and head were out of the sand, but it looked cute to see him popping up from the ground. AS soon as he was buried I ran to get the camera, but he decided he didn't want to be buried anymore and got out. I discovered later that he had buried his sandal in the hole too so I had to dig for awhile to try and find it.


The water is warming up nicely and the weather is just right. I decided I want to have a Beach Brunch next week or the week after that and invite everyone to come down and enjoy the water with us. Kids have so much fun getting wet and chasing each other around. I haven't determined the exact date yet, but anyone interested just let me know. We can all sit back (HAH!) and munch on fruit and muffins while our kids tire each other out.


It worked for me! Gavin is passed out and hopefully will sleep for a good two hours if I'm lucky.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

SSSOOOOO??????? I am in suspense here! Did baby cooperate this time?

And Love the pictures of the zoo too!!! I was just giving you a bad time, thought maybe it was a glitch on my end! But love the pictures and glad he was so cooperative and a good boy!

take care!