Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Night Time Zoo



Yesterday evening we met up with a few friends at their kids at the Zoo. We had a great time. They had a live band playing Spanish style music when we arrived, something about it being Fiesta Week until the 1st? We ended up spending about an hour at the petting zoo and colored arts and crafts. A worker told me that they have arts and crafts set up only during the night time zoo. It seemed more busy than usual but there was also more going on so I can see why. I would like to make this a once a week regular trip. The only bad part was as soon as I arrived I started getting intestinal cramps and had to run to the bathroom a few times. I haven't had issues in awhile with my IBS, but for whatever reason it hit me hard yesterday. It's so embarrassing having to run to the bathroom so often and having to try to figure out what to do with Gavin while it happens. Luckily everyone was very helpful and Gavin didn't seem to mind.


I hope today I feel better. Not much more to comment on since I'm half asleep and need to start breakfast. I just wanted to recommend the night time Zoo and see if anyone else is interested in going with us sometime.

1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

How did I miss this. I didn't know they had a band at the nighttime zoo. Waaaahhhh. I so would have taken the kids.

So glad you had a great time. Sorry the IBS was playing up though. Ugh.