Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's A .....

BOY!!!

This time around he was dancing around doing flips so the tech found out he was a boy in a matter of seconds. It's amazing how she can see something so tiny... I still had trouble seeing it after she pointed it out to me. I was a little sad because I had slight hopes I would be the first to have a girl in our family, but a huge part of me knew it would be a boy. I am greatful that I have all the clothes and supplies for a boy so things should be a lot cheaper this time around. I also like the idea of the two of them sharing a bunk bed and having each other to bond with about boy issues. Now it's time to pick out a name. We already know his middle name will be my dad's name, Peter, but we're still not decided on first names.

As long as he's healthy that's all the truly matters in the end. Now time to prepare!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Wow...posted that at 5:39 AM? What were you doing up at that hour! :) I am so glad you got cooperation this time...now you can prepare!! When I went in for my ultrasound, I was totally "Rachel" from Friends..."do you see the baby", "Yep", "Do you see the baby?" "Yep"...."I don't see the baby"! :)

So glad it worked out! Sorry for the corney comment, I guess lack of sleep is getting me!

Take Care MAMA!
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Yay Congrats Jenny!-btw I can't post comments using my google id, the blogger help ppl were no help, I may have to creat a new blog. Blah! Anywho I am out of here on the 28th. Keep in touch and check out my store this fall I hope to have a bunch of new hat designs. :-)