Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sleeping Beauty



Gavin found a tiny corner to hide in today. It doesn't look comfortable but somehow he got snuggled up into this spot and decided to fall asleep there. I don't have the heart to move him so I'm going to leave him and hope he gets a nice nap.


Last night I ended up going to the 3D-4D ultrasound office with my Grandmother. It was great to see the tiny little baby and watch as he/she kicked his arms around. The heartbeat was a nice 150bps. The only problem was that he refused to un-cross his legs! She poked and pushed but he wouldn't budge from his comfortable spot. In the end I didn't get to see what the sex of the baby was. :( Luckily they will have one more go at it next Wednesday night. If he still refuses to open his legs than I'll have to wait until 20 weeks to find out. I really hope this second time he will be more active for us. I did get some good ultrasound photos and a VHS of him moving around, but at only 15 weeks he doesn't look very human yet. It is still amazing to think that I am creating this little person and yet on a daily basis I forget that it's even there. It's about the size of an apple right now so I don't feel any movement yet. I'll keep you all informed as to what I find out next week.
My impatience got the best of me. :P

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Yea for Gavin finding a hiding comfy spot!! He looks soooo comfy there! And bad bad baby for not cooperating! Don't you know that mommy and daddy are just waiting to spoil you in blue or pink! :)

Sounds like you are feeling well though! Hope you are getting rest now too! ;)

Take Care!
Sonya

Michelle said...

Gavin looks so sweet all curled up in his little hideaway. :) Definitely keep us posted if baby ever decides to cooperate. *hugs*