Friday, April 25, 2008

Pregnant!

Well I think everyone knows now but I decided I should post it to my blog anyway... I'm pregnant! The due date is December 25th but I doubt it will end up on the exact day. Gavin was planned a week early(39) weeks but still ended up deciding to come a week sooner than that. I am still slightly nervous since I hear and read about things that can happen during the first trimester, so I can't help but worry what if? I haven't started getting morning sickness yet, thank God! With Gavin I remember feeling tired and a little nauseated but I was still pretty normal all things considered. I am really excited and happy, but I also realize that my life is going to get so much more complicated, so it's a bit scary.

Jon and I are leaving soon to drive to Fontana CA, for the Suzuki Challenge (AMA) this weekend. We have pit passes for Saturday and an overnight stay at the Mariott Hotel in Ontario. I am SOOO excited! I can't remember the last time my husband and I were anywhere alone for a night and a day! Now with another baby on the way we may never have a moment alone, lol. I'm not as into motorcycles as Jon is, but it's always fun to sit and look at expensive bikes and possible catch glimpses of celebrities. Last time we went I got to see Michael Jordan and his motorcycle team. I also like getting the free crap and posters, and seeing the Umbrella Girls (girls in skimpy outfits that pose on motorcycles). :P

Well time to get packing and say my good byes. I really miss Gavin and I always feel guilty if I leave him for more than a few hours, BUT I know he'll be fine with his Grandparents and it will make me all the more happy when I come home. Everyone needs a break, and I'm sure Gavin has fun with a few changes in his regular routine. I'll post some pictures when we get back!

1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

OMG how did I miss this news. CONGRATULATIONS. I'm so excited for you, I know you've been hoping for this for a while. A christmas baby.