Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thoughts


Wow it has been awhile since I have had time to sit and write a post. It's not that I am busy since I can't remember doing anything exciting this past week, but it seems that whenever I had a few moments to myself I ended up using them to clean or watch a pre-recorded TV show.

This week has flown by. I hate Sundays because I realize that I have a whole new week starting and that my husband has to go back to work so I won't get to see him as often. It sounds like a depressing thing to think but I wouldn't consider myself a pessimist. I think it's the whole grass is always greener on the other side. When you're home all of the time you miss contributing to society and earning money, but when you work you miss being at home. Monday morning just seems so blah. I get to start the same routines all over again and hope the week will go fast so I can celebrate Gavin's Birthday. I am just like a little kid waiting for Christmas when I have a special event coming up. I probably won't be able to sleep the night before because I'll be anticipating all the fun things the next day has in store.

Gavin's 2nd Birthday Party is this Saturday so I am starting to do all the party preparations and check lists. I have decided to buy a plain sheet cake and try and decorate it Curious George themed. I have a feeling it may look like a green and yellow disaster but at least we can all have a good laugh at it. I have tickets to the Opera on Friday night so I am really looking forward to seeing Aeida with my Grandmother. My husband has never been to the Opera and whenever I mention going with him he says he is not interested. I guess it's an aquired taste and he doesn't care to aquire it, his loss.

I am trying to get pregnant and not having much luck. It's funny how Gavin came as a complete surprise but now when we actually want to have a baby, we can't seem to have one. I hate to complain since it has only been 2 months since we decided to start trying, but I am so impatient@! I keep charting my cycle and trying to follow the tips that I've read so I guess it's just a matter of time. I really want Gavin to have a sibling and I would like to do it while I'm still in baby mode. I feel like getting it over with while I'm young and while we have all the baby items stocked up in our garage. I know it doesn't make a huge difference if it's now or an other year, but I was bitten with the baby bug, and that's all I think about now. I almost wonder if because I am stressing over it that maybe that's why I'm not getting pregnant? I know I know... I am over anaylizing it.

No comments: