

Well today was a great day! I am very tired so I won't draw this on for too long... Gavin had a blast and LOVED the bouncy jump! It was so nice to see people I hadn't seen for ages and to watch all our little ones interact with each other. I can't believe how fast two years has gone. It makes me sad and yet really proud that we have gotten this far. The theme was Curious George and my sister did a wonderful job at decorating a plain Costco sheet cake to make it look like a professional did it.
The day started early with me running around doing final touches at 8am, but by the time the last guest left it wasn't too late (around 1). Gavin was hyped up the entire day and even after hours of bouncy jump play he only took a short afternoon nap and was back to running around within minutes. I am so glad that everything worked out! Phew I am tired now just thinking about it all. Thank you all who came and sorry to those who couldn't make it. I will try and write something inspirational another time. Good night all~

1 comment:
I'm so sorry we couldn't make it. Darn swimming lessons getting in the way of parties :(.
Your sister did a fabulous job with the cake, it does look professionally done.
Post a Comment