
Well two days ago I woke up and went to feed the Guinea pig... but it was dead. We have only had it since last Christmas, so it didn't last very long. It started having seizures and loosing it's hair a few months ago, but it seemed that he had started getting better on his own. We're not the type of people that can afford or who would spend lots of money on taking a small pet to the Vet, so we felt we would just continue feeding him like normal and give him vitamins in his water. I guess since we only had him for 9 months that may explain why I don't feel too attached to the little guy. I feel sorry for his death, but honestly I am glad he is no longer in pain, and it's one less mouth to feed. With another baby on the way we just wouldn't have the time to give him love and attention.
Vanilla (Nilla) will be missed. RIP.

No comments:
Post a Comment