

but I can dream, lol. Jon says he will help me out with that but I honestly doubt it. Right now Gavin is on his way back from Great-Grandma's house so I'm trying to run around and get last minute things in order. I LOVE having Saturday afternoons to myself. I think it's good for Gavin to get out and be around his Grandpa and Great-Grandma for a few hours, and of course I get some time to run errands and do housework. Yay! There are a few times I actually go and get my nails done or shop at the mall... but not as often as I would like.
Anyway I should wrap this up since he will come running through the door any minute, wanting dinner and some love. This morning he decided he wanted to wear sunglasses in the house.

1 comment:
Gavin has changed so much since I last saw him.
You got a heap done, do you think grandma & grandpa would like to play surrogate grandparents to two little babies on Saturday afternoons too. I'd love to have a free afternoon to get stuff done :)
Post a Comment