Saturday, June 21, 2008

Post-OP

I can barely remember yesterday since I was coming off of drugs and sedatives. My surgery was done by 10:30 and I was home by 12. As the medicine wore off I started throwing up and feeling very sick and shaky. Luckily by evening time I was able to eat some soup and ended up sleeping the rest of the day and night. The Dr. said I should get a phone call Wednesday with results so I am just going to have to wait to find out the news. Gavin has been with my In-Laws so it's been nice not having to tend to him or worry about how I can handle carrying him around. Hopefully in a few days the pain will be better and the cut will be healed more. I am taking some strong Tylenol and using ice packs and that seems to be enough. I will let you know more as I find out. Today I will probably sleep more and Jon is going to rent a movie or two for us to watch. I feel tired and groggy but much better than yesterday.

It's going to be very hot today and tomorrow (in the 90s) so the beach is going to be packed. I'll just be laying around enjoying the cool air from our AC.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Glad that your surgery went well! I hope that your recovery is quick and hope it doesn't get to hot and uncomfortable for you!!!!

Take Care!!