Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hotmail

Gavin has his own e-mail now. I don't know why exactly but I got the idea that I should get him an e-mail account with hotmail before someone else might use his name. My first option was not available but my second choice was so I decided to go for it. The neat part was it asked for his Birthday and being that he is only 2 years-old it asked for adult consent, so I had to give a credit card number and sign in under my account to prove that I am over 18. Nothing was charged as hotmail is free to its users, but they check to make sure I am who I say I am.

So hopefully in another couple of years when Gavin starts to make friends (and learn to type), we will remember his account information and be able to talk to family and friends through e-mail.

Those of you who would like his private e-mail address just send me an e-mail. I don't want to post it since you never know who will be reading this blog. Hopefully he won't be bombarded with junk mail in the next few months. Hmmm... I guess I'll have to sign in periodically to make sure they don't close the account? Not sure...

1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

ha ha and people told me I was weird when we did the same thing after the babies were born. Seriously, that was Randy's reasoning behind it, so that they could have their accounts to match ours.

I'm going to set them up with gmail too LOL.

Maybe the kids can start emailing each other ha ha.