

Yesterday morning I decided to take Gavin to Seaworld. We ran into our neighbors on the way out and ended up going together. It was a great morning. I put on Gavin's monkey back-pack and Bailey held onto the leash and walked in a straight line behind Gavin. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen, and worked so well!! Gavin had to be re-directed a few times but for the most part they walked around in a train style and didn't use a stroller at all. We saw some flamingos, and then went to a Dolphin show. After the Dolphin show we visited the penguins and a few other creatures of the cold (polar bears, a walrus,and some whales). I have to admit it was exhausting since by the end I had to carry Gavin through the entire park (a reminder of why I should always bring a stroller), but it was a nice morning. I think I may be ready to tackle Disneyland in the near future.
I would like write more about our day, but I feel really sick right now. I hate feeling this way! If I don't eat I feel sick but when I do eat I feel sick too! I really wish morning sickness only lasted in the mornings.

No comments:
Post a Comment