Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What day is it again?


This week has gone by so quickly. Jon came down with the flu that I had had two weeks ago on Sunday night. Only now is he feeling back to normal and able to eat solid foods. I am just thankful that Gavin seemed to brush over with only minor symptoms and was healthy within 24 hrs. Tomorrow is my 24 week check up, and I'm a bit nervous since I know I'm gaining too much weight. I can tell just by looking at my chubby cheeks. I only have one more visit (28 wks) before our health insurance drops, so that also makes me worried. Hopefully I will get a letter from Medi-Cal saying that I'm covered within the next few weeks.


No luck still on the job hunt. Jon contacted a recruiter from his Company and asked if they had any out of State job openings, so we're crossing our fingers that a good opportunity will arise. I wouldn't mind moving as a temporary means (maybe a couple of years?) if it meant we had a good job with benefits, and could afford a larger home. In San Diego I just don't see us ever affording a home. In Utah, or West Virgina I have looked up housing and it is SO MUCH cheaper! I really hope something pulls through, whether at home or abroad.


I put Gavin in his Halloween pumpkin sack. He didn't want to stay in it for very long, but I got a good picture before he tore it off. I found it on EBay, used for 10 dollars (that included shipping). Yay for used costumes!

No comments: