Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cold Season

We've all been fighting a cold for over a week and it's driving me nuts! For some reason my left nostril is always full and congested but my right nostril is fine and I can breathe out of it. After a few days of this I feel like my entire head is lopsided due to one side being more congested than the other. Gavin's nose has been running like a leaky faucet and as soon as I run to wipe it he has already smeared it all over his hands and cheeks. I'm working on getting him to blow his nose, but so far he holds the Kleenex over his nose and then makes a loud blowing sound through his mouth. It's very cute but I hope he learns to blow his nose the correct way soon. :)

My husband is out shopping for a new mattress. Our current Queen sized mattress is awful! We bought it in Fayetteville NC, back some 5 years ago, for less than 300 dollars. It was a refurbished very shady looking store and I still question what our mattress was actually re-stuffed with. All I know is it now looks and feels like a flattened pancake, so you get what you pay for. We are upgrading (well anything would be an upgrade at this point) to a Standard King size. As I'm getting more and more pregnant and Gavin gets larger we are realizing the Queen bed just isn't big enough for our expanding family. It's going to be a pain to have to buy all new sheets but in the end it will be worth it.

Have to run now, Gavin just woke up from his nap!~

No comments: